Girl Power Feminsm Do You Know What I Mean Sweatshirt
this phrase is from the girl power-centric group of the 90s, The Spice Girls. as i was about to participate in the women's march in nyc, i did not know what i wanted my sign to read. i did a google search and finally came across this quote. i thought it was perfect. "you know what i mean?" implies this "duh" mentality and that's how I feel about equality. it should be a "duh" mentality. equal rights. a no-brainer.
enjoy this fun style any way you like. wear it oversized over your fave jeans or small and snug tucked into your sweet outfit. style it up and wear it your way. be you. choose from a variety of super soft styles and colors including white, black, gray and in some listings, maroon or pink. white, gray options have a black front facing graphic. black, maroon and pink options have a white front facing graphic.
- produced in-house in california
- unisex sizing (straight cut and not fitted. women may consider one size down.)
- sweatshirts are fleece lined (and tend to run cozy big)
- manufactured in the USA
- all done by totally good time
- see below for more details on shipping and possible custom fees for international shoppers